Made With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 scallions, including greens, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Raisins and toasted chopped pecans, optional
- Boil chicken until cooked or bake the chicken in a 350 degree F oven covered with foil until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is achieved and the juices run clear.
- Cool and cut or tear into 1/4-inch cubes.
- Combine all of the above ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with toasted pita wedges, on top of cucumber rounds, or hollow tomatoes and fill with chicken salad.