- 1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- 3/4 pound penne pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 head romaine, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender/crisp. Set aside.
- Add 2 Tablespoons olive oil to a sauté pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper. Sauté until pink and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and sauté until tender and translucent over medium heat. Add curry powder and stir until onions are coated.
- Add Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce and mix well.
- Add pasta, asparagus and shrimp back to pan. Toss and heat through.
- Arrange romaine on serving platter or individual dishes. Top with salad mixture and serve warm.