Help & Info
Vendor Compliance Guidelines
Effective January 1, 2017
Since 1991, Stonewall Kitchen, LLC (SK) has been committed to providing superior quality products and service to our customers. As part of this commitment, we are constantly seeking new ways to improve the quality of offerings to our customers. Through better communication with our vendors, our efforts to improve quality will be mutually beneficial. With this goal in mind, we have created these guidelines to ensure the use of the fastest and/or most cost-effective method to ship and process our products.
The Vendor Compliance Guidelines detail the information needed for packing, labeling, shipping and invoicing products. These guidelines have been established to provide efficient and effective processing of receipts to our receiving locations. Non-compliance with these guidelines may result in significant processing delays, including payment of invoices, increased labor costs and charge backs.
As a Vendor/Vendor Representative, you are responsible for distributing these Vendor Compliance Guidelines throughout your company/the company you represent as necessary to ensure compliance.
Stonewall Kitchen, LLC
2 Stonewall Lane
York, ME 03909
Revisions & Updates
- Added sub-quality pallets as a potential chargeback (page 5)
- Foreign Material Control reinforced as a condition for Raw Material Suppliers (page 6)
- Shelf life clarified to read “at least 90%” for resale goods
- Added in Dover warehouse
- Will work out of the Rochester warehouse for the first 2+ months of 2017, then move fully to a new facility in Dover, NH (many pages)
- For those suppliers who schedule their own freight, a chargeback (VC132) was added which is in place for instances when the shipper arrives > 2 hours (+/-) outside of the scheduled delivery time (page 23)
- Raw Material / Ingredient / Food Packaging requirements clarified and expanded (page 6)
- For any questions in regards to labeling requirements please contact (603) 994-1100 x2117 or for a direct line to a member of our team available Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm. Alternatively you can send an e-mail to Receiver@StonewallKitchen.com.
Click here to download the latest PDF of our Vendor Compliance Manual (updated January 2017).