Help & Info
Vendor Compliance Guidelines
Effective January 1, 2016
Since 1991, Stonewall Kitchen, LLC (SK) has been committed to providing superior quality products and service to our customers. As part of this commitment, we are constantly seeking new ways to improve the quality of offerings to our customers. Through better communication with our vendors, our efforts to improve quality will be mutually beneficial. With this goal in mind, we have created these guidelines to ensure the use of the fastest and/or most cost-effective method to ship and process our products.
The Vendor Compliance Guidelines detail the information needed for packing, labeling, shipping and invoicing products. These guidelines have been established to provide efficient and effective processing of receipts to our receiving locations. Non-compliance with these guidelines may result in significant processing delays, including payment of invoices, increased labor costs and charge backs.
As a Vendor/Vendor Representative, you are responsible for distributing these Vendor Compliance Guidelines throughout your company/the company you represent as necessary to ensure compliance.
Stonewall Kitchen, LLC
2 Stonewall Lane
York, ME 03909
Revisions & Updates
- New verbiage to Shipments: SK may refuse delivery, delay delivery or leverage a charge back if a shipment is made: With a quality issue as discussed in the "Quality Standards", pg. 4
- New verbiage to Pallet Specifications: 15. All Pallets traveling internationally must be fumigated, pg. 23
- New verbiage to Labeling Specifications for Food and Non-Food Items: If your product already has a GTIN on the CASE and a UPC on the UNIT, then no additional product labeling is required. See alternate labeling requirements to be used for product without a GTIN and/or UPC. Only a shipping label is required on the Master Pack. See pages 10-13 for details
- New Freight Shipping Guidelines coming in June of 2016
- Purchase Orders Shipping to Rochester or Dover Facilities: For any questions in regards to labeling requirements please contact (603) 994-1100 x2117 or for a direct line to a member of our team available Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm. Alternatively you can send an e-mail to Receiver@StonewallKitchen.com.
Click here to download the latest PDF of our Vendor Compliance Manual (updated January 2016).