Dough-worthy (Cookbook Signing)
Learn all about the art of bread making with these three easy doughs.
- Date: Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Abigail Dodge
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Start with a Light Lunch of: Roasted Carrot and Ginger Soup served with an Apple and Frisée Side Salad
- Whole Wheat Peasant Bread (boule and English muffin)
- Oatmeal Honey Bread (classic loaf and savory monkey bread)
- Rich and Delicious Egg Bread (cinnamon swirl loaf and twisted herbed dinner rolls)