You can't go wrong with this summertime menu!
- Date: Wednesday, August 1st, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Sweet Corn Cakes with Heirloom Tomato Relish, Crème Fraîche and Fried Sage Leaves
- Beef Brisket - the meat is slow-braised in a tangy barbecue sauce, then finished on a hot grill
- Boston Baked Beans served with Garlic Aioli Potato Salad
- Razzleberry Pie - berries are brightened with lemon juice and zest for the filling of this juicy summer pie