Easy and Elegant
Effortless dishes with exquisite results.
- Date: Saturday, April 21st, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Dana Moos
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Lobster "Purses" [fresh Maine lobster takes the spotlight in these wontons]
- Spinach, Kale and Apple Salad with Almonds, Blue Cheese, Bacon and a Shallot Vinaigrette
- Panko Crusted Pork Scallopine with a Dijon Sherry Cream Sauce served with Rustic Mashed Potatoes
- Angel Food Cake with Whipped Cream, Elderflower Liqueur and Strawberries