Good food from fresh ingredients.
- Date: Friday, March 2nd, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Healthy Hummus Platter: [a trio of delicious hummus flavors with crispy baked avocado slices, buckwheat sesame crackers and beet chips for dipping]
- Pan Seared Salmon with Almond Butter Rice Noodles
- Kale, Snow Peas, Baby Carrots, Scallions and Mushroom Sauté
- Golden Milk Ice Cream with Candied Ginger [a coconut milk base with turmeric, cinnamon, fresh ginger, black pepper and cardamom, naturally sweetened with maple syrup]