- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt to taste
- 24 Belgian endive leaves
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed, washed and patted dry
- 2 navel oranges
- 1-2 pink or yellow grapefruits
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir Dressing, yogurt and honey together until smooth. Season with salt, if desired.
- Line 4 salad plates with 6 endive leaves, each radiating out from center of plates. Divide watercress among plates.
- Peel oranges and grapefruit with a sharp paring knife to remove all the pith. Remove segments by slicing along both sides of membranes separating each segment. You should have at least 12 orange and 12 grapefruit segments. Work over a bowl to catch the juice that falls. Stir 2 Tablespoons of the juice into vinaigrette.
- Place an orange or grapefruit segment in each endive leaf, alternating each fruit.
- Spoon on about 2 Tablespoons of dressing. Season with black pepper and serve.