A gourmet luncheon just for you.
- Date: Friday, December 1st, 2017
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Rebecca Meyer
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Winter Chopped Salad with Roasted Pears, Gorgonzola and a Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Salmon with a Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc
- Creamy Chive and Parmesan Orzo
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- Lemon and Elderflower Tea Cakes with Whipped Mascarpone and Candied Lemon Zest