- 2-3 pork tenderloin cutlets
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Juice of one orange
- Juice of one lime
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
- In a small sauce pan, simmer all of the ingredients, except pork, until liquid begins to thicken slightly. Be sure to salt generously, since this is a cure.
- Pour into a shallow container and cool. Add the pork, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Remove from marinade, pat dry and sear in a hot sauté pan.
- Once you’ve browned them evenly on both sides, finish in a 400 degree F. oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with additional Apple Cranberry Chutney