Made With Our
- 15 mini phyllo cups
- 5 ounces blue cheese
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Brandy or Cognac
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Freshly snipped chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Fig & Walnut Butter with the Brandy or Cognac.
- Arrange the phyllo cups on a lined baking sheet.
- Place a small square of cheese snugly in the bottom of each cup.
- Top with approximately 1 teaspoon of Fig & Walnut Butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Place on an attractive serving platter and garnish with chopped chives.