Flatbread varieties from cultures around the globe.
- Date: Wednesday, June 27th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Rebecca Meyer
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Spicy Falafel Naan-wich - try a version of this Indian flatbread, stuffed with garbanzo-based falafel filling, sun-dried tomato spread and a fiery green sauce
- Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pitas with Balsamic Glaze - these soft, round breads with a pocket are native to the Mediterranean region
- Sweet Potato, Black Bean and Avocado Tacos with Lime Crema - native to Central America and Spain, the tortilla can be made with either corn or flour
- Grilled Eggplant, Mozzarella and Focaccia Sandwich with Arugula Walnut Pesto - this leavened bread hails from Italy and can be flavored with a variety of toppings
- Fried Dough topped with a dusting of Cinnamon and Sugar and served with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream