Flavors to Savor
An herb and spice-infused lunch that won't leave you hungry!
- Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Rebecca Meyer
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Sparkling Blackberry Thyme Lemonade
- Arugula, Cucumber, Watermelon and Marinated Feta Salad dressed in Mint Vinaigrette
- Tarragon Coconut Milk-Braised Chicken served over Jeweled Rice - for the side, white rice is mixed with flavorful ingredients like golden raisins and onions
- Shaved Summer Squash Sauté
- Roasted Garlic and Herb Flatbread
- Ginger Cardamom Shortbread Cookies and Salted Honey Cashew Ice Cream