- 3 (4-ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole water chestnuts
- 12 slices of bacon
- Cut chicken breast into 24 bite size pieces.
- For marinade, combine Orange Cranberry Marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Add chicken pieces, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange bacon on the unheated rack of a broiler pan, broil 4-5 inches from heat for 1-2 minutes or until partially cooked, but not crisp. Drain fat. Cool. Cut slices in half crosswise.
- Cut water chestnuts in half crosswise.
- Drain chicken pieces. Wrap each piece of bacon around a piece of chicken and a water chestnut half. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the unheated rack of the broiler pan. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 3-5 minutes until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.