- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal (approximately 2 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Cook over medium-high heat until tender. Drain.
- Add cooked carrots back to the sauce pan and add the Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce or the Classic Stir Fry Sauce. Heat several minutes over medium heat adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and top with chives. Serve hot.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients