- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 2-3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons sugar mixed with 1/4 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Ginger Jam, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Let puff pastry come to room temperature if frozen, and then unfold onto baking sheet.
- Using a fork, prick a 1-inch border around the edge of the pastry.(Prick center of pastry well also)
- Arrange apple slices on top of pastry in 4 rows, overlapping the slices and leaving the edges clear.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until the pastry puffs and is golden.
- Remove from the oven and brush with the melted jam.
- Place back in oven and bake until golden, 5-8 minutes longer.
- Let set at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream.