Made With Our
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare glaze by heating all the ingredients except chicken in saucepan on medium heat until reduced by about 1/4, approximately 5-10 minutes. Reserve some of the glaze for use with the finished product.
- Cover the chicken with the glaze and roast for approximately 25-30 minutes, basting every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice chicken at an angle. Serve with extra glaze.