- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- 4 rib or loin veal chops, 1 1/2-inches thick, patted dry
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Minced fresh tarragon leaves or parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine Roasted Garlic Onion Jam with Roasted Garlic Mustard and tarragon in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Lightly brush chops with olive oil and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, turn and season second side. Carefully brush Roasted Garlic Onion Jam mixture over chops.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 8 minutes, pour in wine and continue baking. Remove chops to a heated platter while finishing sauce. On top of the stove, reduce pan juices by half. Pour over veal chops; add tarragon or parsley.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.