- 2 (5.3-ounce) containers soft goats milk cheese
- 1 jar of Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 24 ounce baking dish spread the goat cheese. Then layer the Basil Pesto, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, ending with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until the dip bubbles.
- Serve with French bread toasts or crackers.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients