Good Fortune Fare - with wine pairings
The future looks tasty with this Asian-themed meal.
- Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: SOMMELIER Jessica Michaud
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Thai Citrus Salad - sweet, supremed pomelo fruit, chile, watercress, crushed peanuts and mint
- Housemade Egg Noodles with Curry Coconut Sauce, Shredded Chicken, Cilantro, Peanuts and Lime Wedges
- Five-Spice Pork Shoulder - slow-cooked with soy sauce and brandy and served over a bed of jasmine rice
- Sautéed Garlic and Ginger Bok Choy
- Mandarin Orange Upside-Down Cake