Join us for a fresh and delicious brunch.
- Date: Sunday, October 1st, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Endive and Frisée Salad with Avocado, Citrus, Toasted Hazelnuts and Shaved Parmesan
- Baked Eggs with a Braised Kale, White Bean and Roasted Tomato Stew topped with a Lemon Gremolata
- Housemade English Muffin with Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- Lemon Posset with a Raspberry Cassis Sauce (the simplest custard ever served with almond shortbread cookie)