- 2-3 pounds fresh swordfish
- 4 cups orzo
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 3 scallions
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
- Zest of 1 fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3-5 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Cut swordfish into 2-ounce bite-sized pieces.
- Chop thyme. Add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper and marinate swordfish in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Heat butter in skillet and toast basmati rice. Add orzo and brown. Cover with chicken stock and simmer until dry.
- Season with salt and pepper and chopped scallions.
- Add and mix with Old Farmhouse Chutney.
- Grill swordfish bites over high heat, 1-2 minutes each side, and add to skillet with basmati rice and orzo.