- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill.
- Cut tuna into steaks at least 1-inch thick.
- Pour Wasabi Ginger Sauce over tuna and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cut peppers into quarters and rub with California Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cut yellow squash and zucchini into long slices. Depending on the size of the squash, rub with olive oil.
- After 1 hour, sear tuna on grill on both sides. While searing tuna grill peppers, yellow squash, asparagus and zucchini.
- When tuna is seared, lower heat on one side of grill and slow cook. Tuna can be served just warmed on the inside.
- Cook tuna to desired doneness.
- Once vegetables are done place red peppers and squash on the plate alternating colors in a half moon. Leave a space in the middle of the vegetables to place the tuna.
- If desired you may warm some extra marinade and pour over tuna before serving.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients