- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Flour work surface completely. Cut dough in half and roll out into two separate disks.
- Brush dough with olive oil and place on grill.
- Grill each side of the dough 2-3 minutes. Watch dough carefully during the full cooking time.
- Heat broiler in oven.
- Top the grilled bread with a couple of tablespoons of Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place under broiler until the cheese begins to brown.
- Top with chopped herbs.
- Remove, cut and serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients