Just wait until you taste what those magical islands have to offer.
- Date: Saturday, March 24th, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Chris Toy
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Loco Moco [classic Hawaiian soul food of white rice, topped with a hamburger patty, fried egg, and brown gravy]
- Salmon and Avocado Poke [a dish of ripe avocado and smoked wild salmon seasoned with lime, mint leaves and coriander]
- Huli Huli Chicken over Hawaiian Luau Rice [sweet and sour glazed chicken with brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce]
- Guri Guri [three-ingredient Hawaiian ice cream]