This menu is versatile enough for everyday or even a special occasion.
- Date: Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Rebecca Meyer
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Baked Brie with Kale and Artichoke, with a Toasted Baguette
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Mushrooms in Horseradish White Wine Sauce
- Rosemary Parmesan Polenta
- Haricot Verts in with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette and Crispy Onions
- A Trio of Éclairs - classic chocolate and vanilla-filled; lemon-meringue; strawberries and cream