- 5 pounds red bliss potatoes
- 1-quart heavy cream
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3-4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Slice and boil potatoes in salted water until done.
- Mash with cream, salt, pepper and butter and allow to cool. Once cool, add Horseradish Mustard, eggs and breadcrumbs. Mix well and form into cakes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add potato cakes, being sure not to overcrowd the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. If pan seems to be drying out add 1-2 more tablespoons of oil.
- Serve hot.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients