Hostess with the Mostess
Cocktail favorites for the 1950s!
- Date: Wednesday, July 18th, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Rainbow Sherbet Punch
- Hot Cheese Olives - plump olives wrapped in a cheddar cheese dough and baked until crispy
- Lump Crab Meat Mornay in Phyllo Shells
- Deviled Eggs - a classic dish composed only of eggs, mustard, mayonnaise, a dash of Tabasco and a festive sprinkling of paprika
- Swedish Meatballs
- Hostess Cupcake - better than molded Jell-O, it only seems appropriate to end on this classic cream-filled chocolate cake!