- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (7.5-ounce) cans flaked crab meat
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, scallions, milk and Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce until well blended.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with wheat crackers, toasted pita wedges or veggie sticks.