- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Jelly
- 1 (7-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all of the above ingredients and stir well.
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan well and pour mixed ingredients into it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cut in half and toast or grill. Wrap well to keep moist.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.