It's All Good
There's no doubt about it, this meal is going to be delicious.
- Date: Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Patty Roche
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Winter Skillet Nachos [dried cranberries, roasted butternut squash, brussels sprouts and melty brie cheese piled high]
- Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing served with a Mustard Pan Sauce
- Rustic Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes
- Glazed Baby Carrots with Toasted Almonds and Roasted Shallots
- Apple Pandowdy with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream