It's All Greek to Me
Contemporary Greek cookery brought right to your table.
- Date: Wednesday, March 28th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Avgolemono Soup [a classic soup of chicken broth, egg and lemon]
- Marinated Lamb Chops with a Red Pepper, Cucumber and Dill Salsa
- Lemon Butter Orzo
- Toasted Scratch-made Pita Bread with Tzatziki Sauce
- Loukoumades [crispy doughnuts, aromatic sweet syrup drizzle and toasted walnuts]