- 6 jalapeno peppers, cut in half and seeded
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- Place prepared jalapeno peppers on a foil lined baking pan, cut side down.
- Place pan under broiler and cook peppers until charred and tender.
- Remove peppers from oven. Fill peppers with cream cheese. Return to oven and heat under broiler until cheese begins to melt. Top with Red Pepper Jelly. Serve warm.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.