- 1 box (two 10x10-inch sheets) of frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cider Jam or any Stonewall Kitchen Jam
- 1 egg plus 1 Tablespoon water
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread out each sheet of thawed puff pastry on a floured work surface. Roll puff pastry until it measures 12x12-inches. Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- Combine cream cheese and jam in a small bowl. Stir until uniformly mixed.
- Place 2 generous teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each square.
- With your finger wet the edges of each square with water. Fold over pastry to form a triangle. Use a fork to crimp edges of each triangle making sure to seal in the filling. Prick with fork on top several times.
- Whisk the egg and 1 Tablespoon water and brush egg wash on each triangle.
- Sprinkle each turnover with granulated sugar. Place triangles on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until the turnovers are puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.