Just Right for Tonight
One pot, pan and bowl meals: fridge-to-face in just a few short steps.
- Date: Wednesday, January 10th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Shakshuka [baked eggs over stewed tomatoes, goat cheese and chives, served with fresh pita bread]
- Harissa Chicken with Potatoes, Leeks and Salted Yogurt
- Quinoa Bowl with Crunchy Spiced Chickpeas and a Sweet-Tart Pomegranate Dressing
- Brown Butter Blondies