- 4 rolled pie crusts (store bought or your favorite pie crust recipe)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Key Lime Curd
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Lime zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Roll out pie dough. Cut 36 (3 1/4-inch) rounds. Press each pastry round into 2 1/4-inch tartlet pans. Bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until uniform. Mix in Key Lime Curd on low speed until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared crusts and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Can be made a day ahead.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream and lime zest garnish.