Make basic ingredients appear ornate and elegant.
- Date: Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Farmers' Market Crudite (fresh, seasonal veggies and crostini alongside creamy hummus and green goddess herb dip)
- Bone-In Pork Chops with Caramelized Apricots and Sage
- Lemon Garlic Orzo with Herb Roasted Vegetables
- Popover with Chive Blossom and Goat Cheese Compound Butter
- Blackberry Sorbet with Elderflower served with a Madeleine Cookie (the petite, unique cake, browned and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside)