- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd, chilled
- 1 pint light cream, chilled
- Whisk together the Lemon Curd and the light cream. Process according to your ice cream maker's instructions.
- Stop when ice cream is thick and creamy.
- For Krups Ice Cream makers: Pour chilled curd and cream mixture into the frozen cylinder. Process for 30-35 minutes until the ice cream is thick and creamy. Can be kept frozen for one week in the freezer.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
Out of stock until Sat Oct 08 2016