- 1 (9-inch) unbaked piecrust
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped and toasted
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large, firm, ripe Anjou or other pear, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Pear Marmalade, melted
- 12 blanched whole almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place unbaked crust into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Combine 1/2 cup finely chopped and toasted almonds, flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest and butter in a food processor and process just until mixed and crumbly. Do not over process. Pat mixture into pie crust.
- Place pear slices in an overlapping pattern over almond mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 Tablespoons of sugar on slices and bake in the middle of the oven until crust is golden and almond mixture begins to bubble, 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Carefully brush with Lemon Pear Marmalade. Sprinkle remaining almonds over tart.
- Let the tart stand for about 10 minutes, then cut into slices and serve. Tart may also be served at room temperature.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.