- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x9-inch pan and line with a parchment sling.
- Place flour, confectioners' sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse. Add the butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding the ice water if necessary.
- Press the dough evenly over the bottom of prepared pan. Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes, then spread jam evenly over the crust.
- Carefully pour the curd over the jam layer, making sure to keep the two layers separate. Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool in pan.
- Remove from pan by lifting the parchment sling (edges may have to be loosened with a knife). Dust with confectioner's sugar and cut into squares with a serrated knife or bench scraper. Keep cool until ready to serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
Out of stock until Sat Oct 08 2016
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.