- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x9-inch pan and line with a parchment sling.
- Place flour, confectioners' sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse. Add the butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding the ice water if necessary.
- Press the dough evenly over the bottom of prepared pan. Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes, then spread jam evenly over the crust.
- Carefully pour the curd over the jam layer, making sure to keep the two layers separate. Bake until curd topping is set, about 20 minutes. Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool in pan.
- Remove from pan by lifting the parchment sling (edges may have to be loosened with a knife). Dust with confectioner's sugar and cut into squares with a serrated knife or bench scraper. Keep cool until ready to serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.