Lettuce Surprise You
Beat the heat with this variety of refreshing, warm-weather salads.
- Date: Saturday, July 22nd, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Grilled Shrimp and Peach Salad with Sweet Tea Vinaigrette (with pecans and gorgonzola)
- Beef and Watermelon Stir Fry (a delightful combination of sesame, soy and hoisin add layers of flavor to thinly sliced steak, quickly sautéed with snap peas, ginger and finished with juicy watermelon)
- Niçoise Salad with Tuna, Basil and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Summer Fruit Salad with Rhubarb Sauce (over fresh berry granita)