- Make cookie dough according to box instructions. Roll dough out to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut cookies (a scalloped edge circle was used for these cookies, but other shapes work well too). Cut a small circle out of the center of half of the cookies.
- Bake according to box instructions. Allow to cool on rack.
- Spread jam on the top of the cookies that do not have the center cut out. If the jam is too thick it can be heated on the stove top or in a microwave until smooth.
- Sprinkle confectioner’s sugar on the cookies that have the center cut out of them. Gently place this cookie on top of the cookie with jam on it.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.