- 4-6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Caramelized Onion Mustard
- 5 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons bottled clam broth
- 2 Tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon leaves, minced, or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4-8 red leaf or bibb lettuce leaves, washed and blotted dry
- 1 pound lobster meat (or substitute shrimp)
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk Caramelized Onion Mustard, mayonnaise and clam broth together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in shallots and tarragon. Cover and refrigerate while preparing salad.
- Line 4 chilled plates with lettuce leaves. Divide lobster among plates, mounding meat in the center.
- Add avocado and mango slices in an attractive pattern surrounding the lobster.
- Grind black pepper over the salads; drizzle with dressing and serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
Out of stock until Thu Sep 29 2016