Love is in the Air [wine pairing]
There's nothing more romantic than spending an evening wining and dining with your sweetheart.
- Date: Saturday, February 3rd, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: SOMMELIER Jessica Michaud
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Romaine and Butterhead Salad with Citrus, Pomegranate and Pecans with a Champagne Honey Vinaigrette
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup garnished with Red Beet Chips
- Cherry-stuffed Pork Loin with Braised Chard, Crispy Lemon-Chive Polenta and Pork Jus
- Flourless Chocolate Cake, Candied Maple Walnuts and Berry Coulis