Lunch Date -cookbook signing
Learn how to pull out all the stops in your own kitchen.
- Date: Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef David Martin
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Pan-Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops with Smoked Bacon, Wild Mushrooms and Sherry Cream
- Pan-Roasted Wild Cod with Artichoke Hearts and Meyer Lemon, served over Summer Squash
- Housemade Ricotta Fettucine with Braised Beef Short Rib Suco - grass-fed short ribs with tomatoes, sweet onion, oregano and red wine
- Individual Mississippi Mud Cakes - these miniature cocoa-based cakes that are the ultimate in decadence