Lunch in Arabia
Vegetarian small plates influenced by Middle Eastern flavors.
- Date: Wednesday, July 26th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Fattoush (a tangy, crisp Middle Eastern salad of fresh vegetables served with housemade pita bread)
- Grilled Halloumi Cheese with Watermelon, Charred Tomatoes and a Minted Basil Oil
- Falafels and Toum (fried vegetarian fritters served with a traditional garlic dipping sauce)
- Om Ali (Egyptian bread pudding made with housemade palmier cookies, assorted nuts, soaked raisins and coconut)