Lunch on a Low Simmer (Cookbook Signing)
Sit back, relax and enjoy as Chef D'Amato takes you and your taste buds on an Italian culinary adventure.
- Date: Friday, September 8th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Sanford D'Amato
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Pasta e Fagioli (Adriatic-style cannellini bean and pasta soup with late-summer vegetables and pancetta)
- Sautéed Loin of Pork with Cured Black Olives, Pine Nuts, Capers and Tart Orange Oil
- Scalded Rapini and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Tart Cherry Crostata with Cinnamon Cream