- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Flour a surface and roll the dough into a 13-inch square and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cut through the skin of the Brie by running a knife around the top 1/4-inch in from the edge. Gently remove the skin forming a shallow cup to hold the chutney.
- Place the Brie in the center of the pastry.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of Major Grey’s Chutney over the Brie.
- Forming a bag bring the sides of the pastry up to the center top of the Brie round. Trim off any excess. Carefully press the dough onto the Brie and pinch tightly at the top to seal.
- Whisk together the egg white and water. Brush over the entire bag.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool and serve with French bread toasts, sliced apples and crackers.