- 14 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango Chutney
- 3 Tablespoons lightly toasted coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lime zest
- 1 box Roasted Garlic Crackers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Poach chicken breasts, cool and finely dice.
- Combine all other ingredients, except crackers, and add to diced chicken and gently mix.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of the chicken mixture on individual crackers, or serve in a bowl surrounded by crackers.
- Garnish with additional toasted coconut and cilantro, if desired.