- 6 ripe bananas, peeled and cut in thirds lengthwise
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Peach Jam
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the bananas, Mango Peach Jam, orange juice, and butter in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the bananas and place under the broiler for approximately 5 minutes. Bananas should be bubbly and golden brown.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.